Hanging over the Aegean Blue
12'000 - 21'000 euros/week
Situated in prestigious Agios Lazaros, this Cycladic-styled villa is ideal for those combining their vacation with boating, since it offers direct access to the sea. This property is part of an exclusive private residential area, enjoying 24-hour security service and sharing a dock where small boats and tenders can approach, a facility, rarely to be found in Mykonos.
The design of this villa follows strictly the Cycladic aesthetics, characterized by white-washed walls and deep blue shades. Its interior gracefully combines contemporary and Cycladic elements, blending contrasts of dark wood and tasteful furnishings. Quality and understated elegance prevail throughout.
Outdoors, the property features a very generous infinity swimming-pool surrounded by comfortable lounging and seating areas, ensuring a fabulous summer living.
Living area, dining area, open plan kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with balcony
- 1 Master suite with double bedroom en suite and separate sitting area
- 1 Single bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom with private bathroom
Infinity swimming pool, sitting area and shaded dining area with barbeque
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more informaiton please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 96 sqm., Infinity
- Air-condition everywhere
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Mykonos, 15 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos, 15 min drive
- Closest beach: Psarou, 5 min drive