A rare beachfront luxury retreat
This beachfront villa enjoys an absolutely privileged location for Mykonian standards, as it directly connects to a secluded sandy/pebble beach through a private, stone-paved path. A fabulous pool area with loungers, as well as a great variety of rather exciting and spacious outdoor sitting arrangements, offer a stunning summer setting with spectacular views to the Aegean Sea .
This property is situated in the southern part of Mykonos, in the area of Aleomandra very close to Ornos and only a 10 minutes drive from Mykonos town. It is in an immaculate condition and certainly has personality, beautifully combining the typical Cycladic architecture and style with fine Moroccan elements. The result is a five star ambience with wonderful, bright furnished rooms and handpicked ethnic pieces of art and an overall very comfortable accommodation.
This is a perfect luxury retreat for lovers of this island, who want it all: to enjoy the unique life at town, while being able to privately unwind in a superb beachfront villa with exceptional outdoor areas and very a luxurious feel.
Foyer, living and dining area, study, kitchen
- 1 Independent guesthouse: double bedroom en suite
1 Master bedroom en suite with private veranda
Casual TV area
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite
- 2 Single bedrooms (children) sharing one bathroom
- 1 Independent guesthouse: Double bedroom en suite
Very spacious outdoors areas, large swimming pool, shaded lounging and dining area, sun loungers, bar, private path leading to a sandy/pebble beach.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 6 x 16m, sea water
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- Closest town: Ornos, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Small secluded sandy/pebble beach, 1 min walk