Villa Kynthia II
Sister villas on the water
Rates upon request
This charming residence, mixing Moroccan and Cycladic style, is one of two sister villas, providing for a blissful summer ambience for a family, with walking distance to three sandy beaches and to the lively village of Aliki. It also features a beautiful outdoor setting with stunning sea-views, comfortable lounge areas and a fabulous infinity pool virtually extending to the sea.
Warm and inviting, using predominantly pastel colors, the interior design of this villa introduces more modern elements to the overall ethnic concept, including some innovative design ideas such as an olive tree welcoming you at the foyer of the villa, as well as an indoor & outdoor shower in the master bedroom. Several cozy sitting areas with amazing views will delight you in a unique, truly Cycladic atmosphere.
Outdoors, the property features very spacious areas to the front, including an infinity pool and a great setting for al fresco dining, as well as several and cozy sitting areas with fluffy couches and mesmerizing Cycladic views. This summer residence allows for great unwinding, since it combines great comfort with the services of an excellent local cook. This villa is ideal for one family or two couples.
For larger parties this property can be rented in combination with its neighboring sister villa.
Entrance, living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and guest WC
- 1 Master suite with a double bedroom en suite and sitting area
- 2 Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
Infinity pool, verandas, barbeque, open dining and pool shower
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toilletries
- Services of local cook who prepares breakfast and lunch/dinner
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 5 x 10 m., Heated
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
last 2 min on easy dirt road
- Closest airport: Paros, 10 min drive
- Closest port: Parikia, 20 min drive
- Closest town: Alyki, 2 min drive
- Closest beach: On the beach, 8 min walk