Seductive minimalism in mystical Kardamili
Upon RequestMore info
This prime beachfront property elevates traditional architecture to a whole new level of modern aesthetics. Following a minimal discourse inside and out, it is built in independent volumes in a small bay of picturesque Kardamili, right across from Patrick Leigh Fermor’s residence on the coast of the Peloponnese. Reflecting the natural beauty surrounding the villa, an impressive dark infinity pool unfolds like a liquid carpet in front of the main building.
The setting of this property combines the best that this peninsula has to offer: captivating scenery comprised of endless olive groves, tall pine trees, sun baked mountains and crystalline seawater. This region is also renowned for its traditional tower-houses, tranquil fishing villages and a delicious local cuisine that make this destination even more worth visiting.
The villa uses stone as its basic construction material choosing natural colors that blend almost chameleon-like with the vegetation and environment. Its outline and style follow a modern minimal philosophy with large windows, polished wooden floors and wooden terraces, as well as stylish handpicked furniture and cutting edge appliances. This villa is all about perfection and meticulous design with the goal to maximize the comfort and the magical moments of relaxation. It has a soothing effect upon its guests who get pampered not only by the luxurious feel of the villa but also by its overwhelming views since the sea is visually accessible from all the openings. And if you want to physically immerse in it, the property offers immediate access to an amazing pebble beach. The independence of the volumes as well as the great outdoor spaces and the proximity to the beach, offer great freedom to discretely unwind at times apart from the group.
Sitting and dining area with fireplace, fully equipped semi open-plan kitchen
All guest rooms have independent entrances
- 1 very spacious Master bedroom with open-plan en suite bathroom and private veranda
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with its own veranda
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
Lower pool level
- 2 independent Guest Rooms with Twin/Double beds and en suite bathrooms
Independent staff room used by the villa housekeeper.
Covered dining area, 'black' infinity swimming pool, shaded sitting area, children playground
- Full-time cleaning service by resident staff
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 20 x 4 m, Infinity black pool
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
Easy from paved road (last 2 min on easy dirt road)
- Closest airport: Kalamata, 45 min drive
- Closest town: Kalamata, 45 min drive
- Closest beach: Pebble beach, 3 min walk