A historical mansion in the heart of Spetses
Upon RequestMore info
Located right in the heart of Spetses, this historical all-stone manor magnificently stands out with its tall protective stonewall isolating it from the picturesque surrounding alleys. Its privileged position allows for a short stroll to either the Old Harbor or Dapia, accessing the island/'s cosmopolitan restaurants and nightlife, while the sandy beach of Agios Mamas is only a heartbeat away.
Originally built in 1806, this enormous mansion has been fully renovated, responding to the high standards of modern accommodation, without compromising the historical glamour that it still imposingly radiates. It consists of a large main house and a guest house both preserving the traditional Spetsiot architecture. Its inside living areas are spacious, colored in typical pastel tones and beaming with high ceilings, some of which are beautifully embroidered.
The decor has been carefully arranged offering great aesthetics underlined by a dominant sense of nobility while the attentive housekeeper and the local cook will make be making sure you enjoy of a really comfortable accommodation! You will definitely fall in love with the grand courtyard caressing the property, which is embellished with pebbled mosaics and vigorously planted with tall trees and a variety of colorful flowers, offering a plethora of outdoor sitting areas to either socialize and to enjoy some quiet moments under the natural shade of the trees.
Dining room, living room, fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
Foyer, seaview study
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with seaviews
- 1 Double bedroom en suite opening up to a large terrace overlooking Agios Mamas
Living room with dining area, guest toilet, fully equipped kitchen, connecting through a shaded, open-air courtyard to:
- 1 Double bedroom sharing a bathroom
- 1 Twin bedroom sharing a bathroom (suitable for children)
Very large internal courtyard with garden, barbecue and wood oven, various dining areas, lounging area and various sitting corners spread throughout the property, guest toilet.
Independent staff quarters used by the villa housekeeper
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Central air-conditioning everywhere except in indoor dining area
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Athens International Airport, 2.5 hours drive & 10 min sea-taxi or 2.5 hours by boat
- Closest port: Dapia, 3 min walk
- Closest town: Dapia 3 min walk, Old Harbor, 10 min walk
- Closest beach: Agios Mamas, 3 min walk