Peaceful luxury in magical Kardamili
Guests: 16 - 20
This magnificent property is built in the middle of a dense olive grove, spreading on various volumes on a verdant slope near picturesque Kardamili. Honoring the traditional architecture of the area and celebrating elegant, country-chic living, it is a timeless haven of happiness and inspiration for guests looking for inner peace and natural splendor.
Stone, the main construction material of the villa entirely blends in with the surrounding environment, while chic furniture and attention to detail expressed in carefully picked materials throughout, create a hard-to-find elegant ambience.
The main house features a wonderful, classical living area with fine paintings and stylistic details radiating the warmth of a home. Continuing to a spacious, traditional kitchen with dining area, also accessing to the outdoor terrace, the villa reflects the natural beauty surrounding it, while the elevated position of the Master Bedroom offers breathtaking view all the way towards the Messinian Gulf.
Smaller, independent volumes spread around the olive grove offering additional bedrooms and guaranteeing privacy and proximity to the garden and outdoor lounging spaces. The natural look of the infinity pool, built with green natural stone, inspires a soothing earthy spirit, inviting guests to surrender to the seductive allure of the outdoors.
Our favorite feature of the villa, its natural yet powerful aesthetics, take us on a journey of all senses though exquisite sea vistas and the stimulating sounds of nature, to be relished while enjoying the most superior dining that regional cuisine has to offer accompanied by a bottle of fine wine. The setting of this property combines the best that this peninsula has to offer: captivating scenery comprised of endless olive groves, tall cypress trees, sun baked mountains and crystalline seawater as well as great places to go out, perfect for families travelling with teenagers. A splenid destination for seclusion, guaranteeing absolute privacy as the plot is not overlooked by any other property, execpt the spirit of the 72 Byzantine-era churches & monasteries located in the broad area. This region is also renowned for its traditional tower-houses, tranquil fishing villages and activities such as walking and paragliding in Ano Verga inviting guests to wander around and explore all things that lead UNESCO name the Peloponnese the most important area in Europe.
Spacious sitting area with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen with dining area, access to the outdoor terraces from all rooms
- 1 Master Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to two private balconies
Independent Guest House I
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with mezzanine featuring two single beds (ideal for a family with children)
Independent Guest House II
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms en suite with seaview
Independent Guest House III
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms sharing a bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with wooden floor & access outdoor bathroom
Independent Guest House IV
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with small kitchen (mostly suitable for staff)
Infinity swimming pool with sunbeds, various sitting areas, "cave" lounging area, shaded dining area beneath the olive trees, outdoor kitchen & barbecue. Large plot with path amongst the olive grove
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 12 x 6m, infinity
- Air-conditioning everywhere except for Guest Houses II & III
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
last part on dirt road (4x4 recommended).
- Closest airport: Kalamata, 40 min drive
- Closest town: Kalamata, 40 min drive & Kardamili, 20 min drive
- Closest beach: Kitries, 15 min drive