Surrounded by calm scenery and characterized by a style that can win over the most demanding design connoisseurs, Villa Cordelia is bound to become your favorite Cycladic hideaway. This property is ideal for hosting a group of friends due to the many independent spaces and isolated guest rooms.
With architectural elements exuding respect to traditional Cycladic living, Villa Cordelia incorporates trendy touches in the typical whitewash stone surroundings; the main building’s beautiful glass entrance is not only a fine mix of modern and old lines, but creates a versatile space that can be used both as an open-air dining room and an interior lobby. Each of the five bedrooms displays relaxed island living with a modern twist, while the large openings in the common areas invite the beautiful natural scenery into the house.
The well-designed exterior areas are the definition of summer by the sea. Enjoy a swim in the large infinity pool, watching it disappear into the azure waters of the Aegean. Relax under the cool shade in the comfy sitting areas carefully carved onto the natural stone. And above all, let the exquisite views to both the great blue and the Mykonian white houses dotting the hills soothe your senses, awarding you the gift of an unforgettable summer.
Living and dining area, kitchen and guest bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom ensuite
- 2 Double bedroom ensuite with a sharing terrace
Guest Room by the pool
- 1 Double bedroom ensuite with separate entrance
Infinity pool with Jacuzzi, sun loungers, shaded dining and sitting area, pool bar, BBQ
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 115sqm
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Mykonos airport, 15 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos port, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos town, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Agios Ioannis, 5 min drive