Hideaway in Mykonos
11'600 - 15'400 euros/week
This charming villa fusing Myconian architecture with Mexican folklore, is located on the hillside above Lia beach on the southwest of the island. With its calm secluded setting and wonderfully relaxing amenities, it offers a serene villa experience in one of the world/'s most cosmopolitan islands.
Mykonos has long been synonymous with vibrant holidays, but here you can have the best of both worlds: this part of the island is less developed, with panoramic views of the Aegean, yet Mykonos town, with its bars, restaurants, shops and nightlife is just thirty minute drive away. Due to its elevated position, the villa features pretty sea views in a peaceful setting with natural surroundings: in its small but beautiful garden one can find several old trees including fig, flowering cacti as well as a 100-year old olive tree.
The villa features elements of traditional Myconian architectural style like the natural stone and white-washed walls, which it pleasantly blends with Mexican-style handcrafted art and furniture pieces creating a warm and cheerful ambience. The sitting area is furnished with over-sized white sofas and chunky wooden tables and cabinets made from reclaimed antique wood opening up to an amazing pergola shaded lounging area for perfect lingering during all hours. One level below, an expansive pool terrace offers a shaded dining area where you can dine al fresco, while enjoying the views across the island and the Aegean.
Spacious Living room, dining room, traditional kitchen, guest bathroom.
- 1 Master double bedroom en suite
- 1 playfull Children bedroom with three single beds en suite and access to roof terrace.
- 1 Twin bedroom and
- 1 Double bedroom sharing one bathroom
- 1 Independent pool suite with double bedroom and en suite bathroom (with independent entrance)
Various dining and sitting areas, swimming pool, pool room with toilet and shower.
Independent staff quarters used by the villa staff within the garden.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 6 x 13 m
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
last 10 min on steep dirt/paved road, 4x4 Car recommended
- Closest airport: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- Closest beach: Lia, 2 min drive