A candy on the cliff
Located at 3 minutes drive from Ftelia beach (one of the best beaches in the world for windsurfing) and at 5 minutes drive from the traditional village of Ano Mera, this villa is ideal for the bohemians or the romantics or just for those who love calmness and elegant simplicity.
This villa is a typical gem of traditional Mykonian architecture with even more smooth and round lines, painted with sweet tones of fresh cream white and has been photographed for credible interior design publications.
The architect has beautifully designed the front patio making it look like a theatrical setting with the fantastic views of Panormos and Agios Sostis beaches framed by windows in various sizes.
Contrary to the outdoors, the interconnecting - with a natural flow - indoor spaces were kept small and charming. The interiors are in off-white polished cement, with touches of yellow and light olive green. The coziest area of the villa is the pergola-covered lounge and dining area, at the back which is totally shielded from the occasional 'meltemia' winds. This villa can be enjoyed best by a small family or two couples.
Sitting and dining area; small fully equipped kitchen
• 1 Double bedroom ensuite
• 1 Master bedroom ensuite (extra single bed) surrounded by three private verandas
• 2 Double bedrooms ensuite (very small bathrooms) with separate entrances
• 1 Twin bedroom ensuite (suitable mainly for teenagers or a nanny)
Swimming pool, dining and lounging areas, separate stone built back yard with dining table, BBQ and sitting area.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 3 x 6m
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Mykonos airport, 15 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos port, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Ano Mera, 5 min drive
- Closest beach: Ftelia beach, 3 min drive