Villa Katalania, Zakynthos, Greece
This property is part of our exclusive portfolio. Find out more here.
6'460 - 14'420 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Perched in a super-panoramic hill-top position on Zakynthos's southeast promontory, Katalania offers seclusion, easy living, a lovely pool, a Jacuzzi, a gym, and flexible accommodation for families and groups of friends. Nearby, there's a good selection of gorgeous sandy beaches, the Marine Reserve of Zakynthos, and the island's charming, buzzing capital.
Inside: accommodation at Katalania is arranged over three levels and the main entrance, up a flight of steps from the parking area, takes one in to the ground floor.
At the centre is a luminous, panoramic sea-view living area with an L-shaped sofa, TV, and wide sliding glass doors leading out onto the main terrace. A short corridor leads from one side of the living area into the modern, well-equipped kitchen with central island breakfast bar and more sliding glass doors opening out onto the main terrace.
On the opposite side of the living area, meanwhile, is a shower room and the first bedroom (bedroom 1), a double-twin with access to the main terrace.
A staircase in the living area leads up to the main sleeping quarters, on the first floor. Here, accessed from a hallway, are two bedrooms:
• a spacious sea-view suite (bedroom 2) with double bed, in-room sink, a semi-open walk-in shower, a WC, a balcony, and a private, wonderfully panoramic terrace surveying the wooded hills and the sparkling waters of the Ionian
• a double-twin bedroom (bedroom 3) with en-suite shower room and a balcony looking over the pool and out to sea
Back in the living room, stairs lead down to the lower ground floor, which is home to:
• a bedroom suite (bedroom 4) with double bed, living area, en-suite shower room and access to the surrounding terraces
• a good-sized gym with shower room and independent access to the grounds
Outside: al fresco action (or inaction) at Katalania revolves around a large sea-facing terrace that's accessed from the living area, the kitchen and the ground floor bedroom. Here there is a shaded area furnished for dining and equipped with a large built-in barbecue, a sitting area, and, a few steps away, the lovely pool, which features two fixed in-water loungers for those who enjoy sunbathing while being lapped by cooling wavelets.
To one end of the pool is an expanse of lawn, while to the other is a fully furnished sitting area with umbrella.
This sea-view terrace wraps around the house to one side, where, under a shady pergola, is the Jacuzzi. This, like all the main terrace and gardens, offers spectacular views out to sea, but also comes with the added bonus of romantic sunsets.
The bedroom and the living area of the lower floor suite flow out onto another terrace with mountain views, and this is connected via a sloping path to the main terrace.
On the first floor, meanwhile, both bedrooms have their own panoramic balconies overlooking the pool, the gardens and the sea. The main bedroom also has its own shaded private terrace, which, as you may have guessed by now, also boasts sensation 180-degree panoramas.
Living and dining area with panoramic sea views and access to the terrace, well equipped kitchen
- Twin/Double bedroom en suite with access to the main terrace
- Double bedroom en suite with terrace and balcony offering magical sea views
- Twin/Double bedroom en suite with balcony
Gym with access to the grounds and
- Double bedroom en suite with access to the terrace
Infinity pool with in-water loungers and sun loungers, various sitting and lounge areas, shaded sitting area with Jacuzzi, shaded dining area, BBQ
- Luxury Accommodation
- A 3 hour daily cleaning service
- Mid-week linen change
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- For more information please visit our WK Services section
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, 12 x 5m.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: WiFi
- Smart TV
- Sport Facilities: Gym
- Access to the Villa: Easy paved road
- Closest airport: Zakynthos (ZTH), 25 min drive
- Closest port: Zakynthos, 19 min drive
- Closest town: Xirokastello, 8 min drive
- Closest beach: Dafni, 10 min drive