Villa Aurora, Zakynthos, Greece
This property is part of our exclusive portfolio. Find out more here.
9'720 - 21'440 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Arguably the most luxurious villa available for rent on Zakynthos, Aurora is an irresistible proposition for those in search of an exceptional experience in the Ionian Islands. 5-star accommodation, spellbinding sea views, a fabulous infinity pool, and easy access on foot to the beach and tavernas of Agios Nikolaos are just a few of Aurora's myriad attributes.
Inside: accommodation at Aurora is spread over three floors. The sleek, stylish interiors echo the contemporary character of the exterior, where geometric shapes, clean lines, a pearl-white palette, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors combine to create a sophisticated, luminous and welcoming atmosphere. Finishings, fittings and furnishings are of top quality, and all aspects of the property, from the subtle lighting and the designer furniture to the use of materials and space, adhere to the architects' design blueprint with invigorating stylistic rigour.
The main entrance takes one into a galleried landing overlooking and, via a few steps, accessing the wonderfully spacious open-concept living and dining area. To one side, a couple of sofas gather round a designer fireplace, while to the other is a large dining table served by a fully-equipped bespoke kitchen. These calming spaces flow out organically and effortlessly onto the terraces and the pool area via walls of floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, whose second, but equally important role is to bring the sensational views and the light inside.
Just off the galleried landing is a guest bathroom and the first bedroom, a spacious room with fabulous sea views, an en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, and a private terrace connecting with the pool area.
A flight of stairs lead from the landing up to the first floor, which is home to two more splendid bedrooms:
• the first has a strategically positioned in-room hydromassage tub looking out to sea (and, through a specially designed oblong window, towards the island of Cephalonia), an en-suite bathroom with tub and overhead shower, and a pair of fabulously panoramic shaded terraces; • the second also comes with sublime sea views, an en-suite shower room, and a large shaded private terrace complete with Jacuzzi.
Accommodation at Aurora is completed on the lower ground floor, where, accessed from its own private sea-view terrace with Jacuzzi, is a the fourth and final bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Outside: like its internal spaces, Aurora's outdoor areas are set up to maximise the stunning 180-degree vistas of the sea and Zakynthos's eastern coastline. The focal point is a generously large terrace to the front of the property that is accessed from all the ground floor rooms. Here there are shady areas furnished for dining and lounging, and a wide-open solarium fanning round three sides of the remarkable infinity pool, whose grand dimensions and Jacuzzi corner make it the star of the show.
All four bedrooms can be made up as a double or a twin and have their own furnished sea-view terraces, allowing guests to enjoy some al fresco privacy when required. Two of these (one on the first floor and the one on the lower ground floor) have the added bonus of a Jacuzzi.
Beyond the terraces, Mediterranean gardens extend to the limit of the grounds, where, on three sides, the maquis-scented countryside takes over, providing a pleasant backdrop to Aurora's privileged position.
Open plan living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen with openings to the pool terrace
- Double bedroom en suite with private terrace
- Double bedroom en suite with hydromassage and terraces with magical sea views
- Double bedroom en suite with shaded terrace hosting a jacuzzi
- Double bedroom en suite with jacuzzi
Infinity pool with sun loungers, various sitting areas and shaded dining area, jacuzzi
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (up to 4 hours/day, 6 days a week) including breakfast table preparation.
- A weekly linen change
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- For more information please visit our WK Services section
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, 12.95 x 4.5m.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Easy paved road
- Closest airport: Zakynthos (ZTH), 45 min drive
- Closest port: Zakynhtos, 40 min drive
- Closest town: Agios Nikolaos, 10 min walk
- Closest beach: Agios Nikolaos, 10 min walk