Villa Margot, Tinos, Greece
Petite sophistication above Agios Petros
This brand new villa, located above the bay of Agios Petros, in Tinos' most prestigious area, has lovingly been designed in full harmony with the unique Cycladic characteristics of ample white and modern simplicity. The villa, a small gem with profound taste, invites you to unwind under the summer sun by its alluring pool with its inspiring panoramic views over the Aegean Sea.
The traditional Cycladic flair of the villa has been elegantly blended with modern twists and comforts shaping a cozy yet very sophisticated interior. Two en suite bedrooms with fabulous sea view, a bunk-bed bedroom and an extra one at a snug lower level space mostly suitable for kids and teens, create the perfect place for a family stay. A fully-equipped kitchen and a cozy lounge area promise an easy and laid-back stay.
The outdoor area, embraced by a garden of typical Cycladic summer greenery, features a welcoming dining area and a lovely swimming pool patio; the ideal spot to take in the summer sun or treat yourself to a cocktail, while the sun sets over the endless blue that unfolds in front. For those more active, they can entertain themselves at the villa's uniquely offered private Petanque court.
Living and dining area, fully-equipped kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom en suite (sea view),
- 1 Double bedroom sharing a bathroom with
- 1 Bedroom with 2 bunk beds
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite exiting to a little courtyard
Shaded sitting and dining area, BBQ, pool terrace with sun loungers, Petanque court
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 8 x 4.5m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Ceiling Fans: In All Bedrooms
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Sport Facilities: Gym (basic equipment), Petanque
- Access to the Villa: Last 5 min on Easy dirt road
- Closest airport: Mykonos (JMK), 40 min boat & 20 min drive
- Closest port: Tinos, 20 min drive
- Closest town: Tinos, 20 min drive
- Closest beach: Kalyvia, 3 min drive & 15 min walk