Villa Sirena, Spetses, Greece
Modern authenticity in Spetses
6'450 - 10'800 euros/week
Conveniently located in the heart of Spetses, this property is at walking distance from the island's cosmopolitan restaurants and nightlife, with the sandy beach of Agios Mama's being only a heartbeat away. In an island renowned for its elegant architecture, this is actually one of the few authentic homes owned and designed by a famous Greek architect, whose buildings have been declared national monuments of modern architecture.
The villa is tucked in a small garden teased by lemon trees, laurels, jasmine and myrtles, which along with the property's sea view verandas, offer a great outdoor living experience. The villa's biggest secret though is the wide rooftop terrace, with easy chairs, sofas and lighting, offering breath-taking panoramic views of the island for unforgettable dawns, sunsets, moonlit dinners and entertaining.
While it is not a villa of ultimate luxury, it is an artistic house with strong personality and a retro chic allure, which allows for most relaxing island living and inspires you with its eclectic flair. The living areas are bright, accentuated by stylish modern nuances and an emphasis on effortlessly
extending the indoor spaces outdoors; the layout is tolerantly designed to allow for privacy and conviviality at the same time, celebrating the joy of gracefully sharing a summer house with loved ones. This is indeed a great villa for guests appreciating authentic design and the unique setting of the island!
The property is spread in two main levels
Living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, access to seafront veranda.
- 2 Double bedrooms sharing a bathroom accessing a terrace
- 1 twin bedroom sharing a bathroom
- 1 Single bedroom
- 1 Double bedroom sharing a bathroom with
- 1 Twin bedroom
Wide terrace on top with great sea views, sitting area, al fresco dining
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 2.5 hr drive + 10 min sea taxi or 30 min drive + 2 hr ferry
- Closest port: Dapia, 10 min. walk
- Closest town: Old harbor, 2 min. walk
- Closest beach: Agios Nikolaos, 2 min. walk