Villa Rodanthe, Spetses, Greece
A noble mansion above the old Harbor
Rates upon request
This old-school aristocratic mansion is located above the Old Harbor, the most prestigious quarter of cosmopolitan Spetses. Royally resting between the sea and a fabulous garden, it is sheltered by tall pine trees. The large swimming pool at its front, the immediate sea access, a stunning tennis court, as well as the walking distance to town, make this a unique private haven in the heart of the island.
This beautiful estate leaves no comforts spared giving great emphasis to detail. Nonetheless, it was built to function as a family summer house and it definitely radiates the homey warmth. Scenic stones are dressing large parts of the outdoor facades, while Stucco Veneziano has been used for many of the interior walls and ceilings. Premium quality wooden furniture and great works or art are filling the living areas evoking the prevailing sense of glamour and expensive taste. We love the natural light energizing the interiors through the large window openings, especially in the living area, which also comes with stunning sea views! Accommodation is private and comfortable, while all bedrooms are distributed on two separate levels.
The summer magic of this villa is staged outdoors, on the numerous lounges and sitting areas tucked under various pergolas, on the pool terrace or in the fabulous garden pavilion. That is precisely the reason that the small modern kitchen inside is complemented by an adjacent very spacious outdoor kitchen with barbecue!
Open space living room and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest bathroom.
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with private terrace
- 2 Single bedrooms (bed measurement 1.40 m) sharing a bathroom
- 1 Single bedroom (bed measurement 1.40 m) ensuite
- 2 large Double bedrooms ensuite with adjacent sitting area (each with 2 single sofa beds)
- 2 Twin bedrooms sharing bathroom
2 Additional bedrooms (single and double ensuite) available only for staff use
Separate staff quarters used by villa staff
Covered exterior dining area with a view, various sitting areas, infinity swimming pool, sun loungers,outdoor kitchen with BBQ, separated pergola shaded sitting area, garden pavillion, church with magnificent view, sea access to dock (not beach), tennis court, large garden with walking paths.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Private chef and host services for breakfast and one main meal per day
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 16 x 7 m
- Air conditionning in all bedrooms and living area
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Tennis court (use at night upon agreement)
- Private Church
- Closest airport: Athens airport, 2.5 hours drive & 10 min water taxi or 2.5-3 hours by ferry boat
- Closest port: Dapia, 5 min by sea taxi
- Closest town: Old Harbor, 10 min walk
- Closest beach: Secluded dock, 3 min walk