Villa Nobelia, Spetses, Greece
An aristocratic home in central Spetses
10'300 - 12'850 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Positioned only a 3-minute walk from Agios Mamas beach, this lovely neoclassical residence enjoys a very central location, yet at the same time a very serene ambience, as it is sheltered behind a blossoming garden. Aristocratic, with sophisticated, warm interiors uniquely styled with fabulous art and gifted with inspiring convivial flair, this summer residence with its charming pool terrace, is a perfect retreat for a family with teenagers to enjoy cosmopolitan Spetses!
A Spetsiot house by heart radiating the love of the people who built it to truly enjoy it as a summer home for relaxation, laughter and hospitable moments with loved ones, this residence offers unpretentious luxury in very comfortable living spaces and lovely areas for socializing and getting together with friends and family.
While the bedrooms are cleverly conceived to offer plenty of privacy and independence, the carefully arranged common areas are the core concept of this villa. We love the colorful open-spaced kitchen and dining area with its strong personality defined by its lovely paintings by famous Greek artists and the large dining table dominating the room, bringing everybody together for fabulous food experiences and fun! The newly renovated outdoor area with its enchanting lemon trees and herbs and colorful nuances from the planted flowers are a treat amid Spetses. Wonderful sitting areas, including a shaded dining area and a lounge enjoying the natural shade of trees invite for fabulous open-air moments, while in addition, a roof terrace with beautiful views on the upper floor connecting the two bedrooms, is ideal for enjoying brunch and evening cocktails.
Large open plan kitchen and dining area, living room with small study, guest WC
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite sharing a large terrace (also accessible by a large outdoor staircase)
Family room with home cinema and snooker table
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite only suitable for teenagers or assisting personnel
- 2 Mezzanine Double bedrooms en suite with sitting areas (one room has also a couch that can be converted to a double bed suitable for kids, not too young)
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
Swimming pool, sun beds and umbrellas, shaded sitting and dining area, pool bar, two barbeques (one built-in and one portable with gas).
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Fresh water, 8 x 5m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Ceiling Fans: In Some Bedrooms
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Snooker table
- Access to the Villa: Easy from paved road
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 2.5 hr drive + 10 min sea taxi or 30 min drive + 2 hr ferry
- Closest port: Dapia, 5 minutes walk
- Closest town: Dapia, 5 minutes walk
- Closest beach: Agios Mamas beach, 3 min walk and Agios Nikolaos beach, 7 min walk