Villa Ianthe, Spetses, Greece
This property is part of our exclusive portfolio. Find out more here.
Just a few minutes' stroll from the buzzing centre of Spetses Town, with its pretty weave of streets, its tavernas, cafés and boutiques, and its sandy beaches, Ianthe is perfect for those who enjoy being at the heart of life while at the same time having a gorgeous villa to retreat to and relax in. The property's superb location also allows guests to explore the island's tranquil, pine tree-covered hinterland with the minimum of fuss.
The main entrance takes one in to the middle floor, which is given over to a bright, triple-aspect open-plan communal space with white walls, white beamed ceilings, sandy tiled flooring, and a pair of French windows that flank a central fireplace and offer easy access to a long shady terrace. On the right are a pair of comfy sofas, while to the left is a dining table and a well-equipped kitchen. A guest bathroom completes the accommodation on this floor.
Stairs behind the kitchen lead up to the first floor, which is home to a little kitchen corner and two magnificently panoramic bedrooms, both doubles with en-suite shower rooms and access to a shared balcony looking out over Spetses Town and the sea.
The lower floor, also accessed via the staircase behind the kitchen, completes the accommodation, and comprises an auxiliary kitchen corner and three bedrooms:
• a double (with a additional single bed) with en-suite shower room and access to the pool terrace • a double-twin with en-suite shower room and access to the pool terrace • a bunkbed room with en-suite shower room
Outside: the focal point of al fresco at Ianthe is the beautifully laid-out pool terrace, which is accessed from two of the lower floor bedrooms and via steps from the terrace running along the façade of the middle floor (home to the communal area and kitchen). First is a comfortably furnished cane-shaded lounge area; then there's an open patio with sun loungers and a dining table to one side; last but not least is the tempting infinity pool itself. All three areas boast views out to sea and are delimited by greenery and built-in cushioned seating.
While guests may choose to take some meals down by the pool, possibly the most convivial spot, especially in the evening, is the long shaded terrace accessed directly from the kitchen and the living area.
The al fresco areas are completed by the first floor balcony accessed from the two bedrooms on that level.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of Linen twice a week)
- Travel Assistance & Concierge Services
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, rectangle, 32m2. 8 x 4m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Internet: WiFi
- Closest airport: Athens - 2.5hr drive to Kosta Port near Porto Heli + a 10-minute crossing, or a 30-minute drive to Piraeus + a 2-hour ferry crossing
- Closest port: Old Port/Dapia,
- Closest town: Old Port/Dapia, (tavernas, shops, amenities, harbour, beaches, etc): a 10-to-15-minute walk
- Closest beach: Agia Marina - 1.7km-1.1miles-20mins (on foot); Garifalos - 1.6km-1miles-20mins (on foot)