Villa Danae, Spetses, Greece
A cosmopolitan oasis overlooking Dapia
8'800 - 15'600 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Enjoying a fabulous, elevated location a ten-minute walk from Dapia and the Old Harbor, this aristocratic residence is an enchanting oasis in the heart of Spetses. Standing out for its unique, blossoming garden embracing a lovely swimming pool and for its aristocratic style that modernly twists traditional aesthetics, this villa fully adheres to the high stakes of elegance and cosmopolitan flair this island is renowned for.
This beautiful property has a magical allure that transcends a specific style or the constraints of time. On its utterly wonderful premises one feels the liberating simplicity reminiscent of most wonderful country houses and the captivating charm of elegance found in the most graceful villas.
Living spaces are endowed with personal flair and an attractive style that draws both on the simple lines of the past and the requirements of comfort and modern living. A refined taste in design and art is evident throughout; discretely underlining the premium quality of this residence. A lot of attention has been given to the level of comfort, with the five en suite bedrooms offing wonderful accommodation and privacy.
Nonetheless its appealiing style, we absolutely love the "warmth" this home radiates. From the comfortable couches in the living room, to the stunning, fully-equipped kitchen that lures guests like a convivial magnet up the extraordinary garden that caresses sun-seekers with its rustic appeal, while treating them in an al fresco dining area dressed up with a chandelier, people here get together to spend quality time in environment that is shielded by love and kindness.
The outdoor space is designed with care and respect to the island's character, offering a number of lounging options making the most out of this rare Spetsiot garden. Catch the sun by the pool and get ready for pleasant moments with family and friends at the lounge area; when the night sets in, relish Greek delicacies in the charming covered dining area and ponder whether you want to walk down to town for a nice cocktail, or two.
Two living rooms, large fully-equipped kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Master double bedroom en suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite (at the front yard of the villa)
1 Twin bedroom en suite (at the side garden, suitable for a nanny or other assisting personnel)
Large swimming pool, shaded sitting and dining areas and barbeque.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Daily breakfast and lunch preparation
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 12 x 4.5m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Ceiling Fans: In All Bedrooms
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Sport Facilities: Ping pong table
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 2.5 hr drive + 10 min sea taxi or 30 min drive + 2 hr ferry
- Closest port: Dapia, 15 minutes walk
- Closest town: Dapia, 15 minutes walk
- Closest beach: Kouzounos beach, 10 min walk