Villa Zenia, Skiathos, Greece
A majestic summer residence on the beach
This luxury residence is a rare summer oasis, even for larger groups. It enjoys absolute seclusion from neighbouring houses, yet incredible views over the Aegean Sea, as it is situated on an outstanding property of 9.000 square meters, surrounded by a fairy-tale-like garden. It also features a fancy pool with lounging area and bar, while a private path will lead you to a wonderful, semi-private sandy beach.
This estate, comprising a total of 700 square meters, spreads out generously into several stone-built compounds, which blend harmonically with the blossoming surroundings. More importantly, its lavish exteriors, as well as its interior spaces, allow for maximum comfort and independence in its numerous lounging and sitting areas, while scented paths through the garden offer additional spots of relaxation and recreation.
The interior rooms are decorated tastefully in an aristocratic Greek folklore style, which provides for an overall very warm and welcoming feel. Add to this majestic property the services of a well trained attentive staff team, who take care of your culinary needs and of the maintenance of the entire property, as well as the possibility to have water ski lessons directly from your sandy beach, and you will realise that this villa is the ultimate pampering retreat! On top of this, the villa is a rare example of an environmental friendly estate emphasising on recycling, composting and avoiding any disposable materials.
This large estate is a great host for multigenerational groups, or even a family reunion, offering a unique experience to all guests. From the diverse, private reading and relaxation corners throughout the property, to the in-house massage room for private spa treatments and the fabulous cocktail terraces up to all kind of water sport activities that can be provided by the water-sport club of the neighbouring cove. A fabulous natural playground for all ages, provided by its semi-private sandy beach absolutely epitomises the ultimate summer feeling.
Entrance hall, living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest bathroom.
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with small sitting area
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite (with independent entrance/ no access from the interior of the house).
Various dining and sitting areas, BBQ, large terraces all around the property; infinity swimming pool, jacuzzi and massage room, vast garden with pathways, access to semi-private sandy beach.
Living and dining area, kitchen.
- 1 Master bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin bedroom with attic (suitable for a child) en suite with independent entrance
- 1 Kids' bedroom with one double and two single beds and en suite bathroom (ideal for teenagers)
Separate staff house used by the villa personel
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Services of a resident team of Chef and assistants
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, heated (upon request, additional cost), 12 x 7m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Satellite TV
- Children Playground
- Sport Facilities: Canoe, Kayak
- 2 Canoes available for guests
- Access to the Villa: Last 2 min on easy dirt road
- Closest airport: Skiathos (JSI), 20 min drive
- Closest port: Skiathos, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Skiathos, 15 min drive
- Closest beach: Right on a semi-private sandy beach with umbrellas and sun loungers