Villa Elmina, Sifnos, Greece
Intriguing design in sophisticated Sifnos
15'000 - 29'000 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Conceived by an award-winning architectural team and built on a serene, elevated plot, this ethereal residence appears to be hovering over the Aegean, dressed in fabulous white and sculpted in perfect geometrical shapes. A modern discourse, designer furniture, superb amenities and a meticulous fable for the magnificence in the detail, are at the core of this immaculate summer property.
This villa ranks among the finest and most stylish private residences in Greece, in an island considered to be among the most sophisticated ones in the Cyclades. Consisting of a main volume at pool level - hosting only the master bedroom and aiding facilities for this perfect grand pool terrace - and two additional volumes on two consecutive independent levels above it, accommodation on this fine retreat is designed to be private, yet superbly social.
While a total of six specious en suite bedrooms are to be found throughout the property, boasting sea views and pampering guests with private comfort and the option to discreetly withdraw, it is the fabulous common areas that trigger this spectacular luxury feel. Besides the large, open concept living area equipped with fluffy couches and exposed to ample sunlight and calming sea-views the property brings guests together in its numerous smaller private terraces extending from the bedrooms and in romantic reading corners tucked amidst the plot.
The absolute highlight of the property remains nonetheless its extensive pool level, with its large infinity swimming pool, its soft wooden deck, its independent Jacuzzi area, its shaded alfresco dining section and diverse sitting areas, one more elegant than the other. The great living experience offered here is enhanced by the surrounding garden, designed by talented Greek landscape architects under the supervision of well-known French landscape architect Jean Mus.
This villa is particularly suitable for a group of design-sensitive adults looking for a truly refined private residence in a classy destination in the Cyclades.
Spacious living room, dining room, study, kitchen
- 1 Master bedroom bedroom en suite
Independent Guest Rooms all with separate entrances
- 2 large Double bedrooms en suite
- 1 Twin/double bedroom en suite
- 1 Double suite with its own balcony
Small kitchen to serve the pool, hammam, gym, bathroom
- 1 spacious Double bedroom en suite
Staff quarters used by villa personnel
Spacious lounge area, large infinity pool, shaded dining and sitting area
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily maid service by resident staff (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity,
- Air Conditioning: No.
- Ceiling Fans: In All rooms
- Internet: Satellite Internet
- Satellite TV, Professional music installation/concert level
- Sport Facilities: Gym (basic equipment)
- Access to the Villa: Last few min on dirt road
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 2.5 hrs by boat or 25 min by helicopter
- Closest port: Sifnos, 25 min drive
- Closest town: Chora, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Various beaches in the area, 15-20 min drive