Villa Lyrica, Santorini, Greece
An inspirational refuge
9'100 - 13'450 euros/week
Built on a cliff-top area close to the Lighthouse and the Red Beach, this residence enjoys panoramic views up to the town of Fira and the volcanic islands. Its beautiful Cycladic architecture, its five modern guest suites and fabulous outdoor area with private pool, make it ideal for larger groups, while it also features an awarded world-class recording studio, used by known artists.
The interior design of the villa is modern and simple with the use of pale wood and calm earth-tone colors, which create a relaxing atmosphere. This is also evident in the five guest suites of almost equal importance, each with its en suite bathroom and complete with audio and visual facilities. The various living, dining and reception areas, spread across three large floors, offering a choice of secluded hangouts. This property has all the ingredients to transform and remold the expectations of all the Santorini lovers.
Outdoors, the four decked terraces invite each of the villa guests to identify their perfect spot to sunbathe or relax and enjoy the astonishing sunset of the island.
The location of the property, not being on the 'famous' caldera of the island, allows for larger party sizes.
Casual sitting area, open plan kitchen with breakfast table, fully operational office, guest bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with king size bed
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
Lower ground floor
Large living area and play room
- 2 Twin/Double guest rooms en suite
- 1 Double bedroom with king size bed en suite
Four decked terraces, shaded dining and sitting areas, barbeque, swimming pool with Jacuzzi spot.
- Daily cleaning service
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Change of linen twice a week
- Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 11,5 x 6 m.
- Home Cinema
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
Easy from paved road
- Closest airport: Santorini, 15 min drive
- Closest port: Santorini, 10 min drive
- Closest town: Fira, 15 min drive
- Closest beach: Red Beach, 5 min drive