Villa Zahriana, Porto Heli, Greece
A sophisticated beachfront villa in Porto Heli
This property is part of our exclusive portfolio. Find out more here.
14'430 - 25'550 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
This property, an ultimate beachfront villa located in Porto Heli, is unveiling various layers of blissful living. From the warm, refined home filled with colorful antiques and interesting art and artefacts from all over the world, to the ultra-relaxing, exotic swimming pool area, descending to the verdurous garden with its large velvety lawn section and additional seaside sitting areas, up to the magical gate, leading to a dreamy pebble beach.
This is a resort home epitomizing summer living, which you may never want to leave, as it generously responds to all summer cravings. Situated in a large plot it offers privacy and an exotic ambience in an alluring, beachside setting.
The living areas are cosmopolitan-rustic, radiating the warmth and affection of a loved home, in which every item is a special treasure brought back from the sophisticated travels of its owners.
Designed to host friends and family, the villa is well-equipped with various lounge and sitting areas, providing for a different venue and ambiance, depending on the mood and time of the day. We love the interior dining area that resembles a winery and are equally inspired by the outdoor table, which can sit large groups and is embraced by this blissful summer milieu.
Comfortable alfresco couches and premium sun-beds by the pool entertain guest in style at all hours, while more options for relaxing alfresco are available further down the garden area, closer to the beach. A true paradise for children, this magnificent garden is an endless protected playground inviting for cartwheels and liberating jumps! Within the verdurous premises but just a heartbeat away from the adjacent beach, a beautiful deck with tables entertains guest early in the evening, while there is always this private gate to heaven, leading to a wonderful pebble beach with crystal clear waters, equipped with loungers and a canoe, making the sea an integral part of the everyday villa experience!
Living room connecting with the outdoor terrace, open-plan kitchen with breakfast table. Additional open plan living and dining area also accessing the terrace.
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom with private bathroom
Upper floor (west wing)
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with terrace
- 1 Children's room with bunk beds and a single bed en suite, also accessing the terrace
Upper floor (east wing)
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
Large shaded dining area, pergola-shaded lounge area, swimming pool equipped with premium sun loungers, additional sitting area with umbrella by the pool, a large garden section with lawn, deck with daybeds, and a sitting area close to the sea, private access to a pebble beach equipped with 2 loungers.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of Linen twice a week)
- Travel Assistance & Concierge Services
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Standard, 14 x 7m. Max Depth: 2.7m.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Ceiling Fans: In All rooms
- Internet: WiFi
- Sport Facilities: Canoe, Kayak
- Access to the Villa: easy through paved road
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 2.5 hr drive or 14 min drive + 2 hr ferry
- Closest port: Porto Heli, 14 min drive
- Closest town: Porto Heli, 14 min drive
- Closest beach: Right in front of a thin pebble beach