Villa Valkyrie, Porto Heli, Greece
A Mediterranean retreat
15'000 - 25'000 euros/week
Gracefully occupying a lush peninsula enveloped by crystal clear waters, this property unfolds on a majestic plot of land offering privacy and unlimited space, commanding Mediterranean views and outmost serenity. Extending over 800 acres of land, this property is a magnet for young and old alike, with its exterior spaces offering unforgettable moments of pure, unadulterated play to the former and endless opportunities for bliss and tranquillity to the latter. Here, you will enter a zone where time stops and all that’s left is the precious present.
Here, your children will return to nature as they ride their bikes on the property’s meandering roads and play hide and seek among the organic citrus trees grown with care and diligence in the property’s heavenly gardens. They will get a glimpse of farm life while savouring the eggs produced in the property’s organic chicken coop. They will become explorers by discovering the secluded pebble beach at the foot of the property.
As for adults, this is the spot to let go and rejoice in what really matters in life: relaxing in the company of those you love against a mesmerising backdrop. The property’s outdoor design offers you numerous areas for together and alone time. Whether you spend one of those lazy, luminous mornings by the pool in the company of a book or a vivid evening in the company of loved ones enjoying local and home-grown products at the outdoor dining space, this place will capture your heart.
The property’s captivating design is reminiscent of Tuscan medieval estates and local Peloponnesian towers. Its interior layout offers two independent levels featuring four well-appointed bedrooms on each floor. The materials, namely marble, stone and wood, will take you on a romantic trip in time and the property’s amenities will pamper and revive your senses to the fullest.
Open plan living and dining area, fully - equipped kitchen
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms each with private bathrooms
A few steps up
- Tower with small sitting area, offering panoramic views of surrounding coves
Independent Master Bungalow
- 1 Double bedroom en suite (king size bed)
Independent Pool Bungalow
- 1 Double bedroom en suite (queen size bed)
Independent Lower level
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms en suite
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms sharing a bathroom with independent entrances
Large swimming pool with sun loungers, various dining and sitting areas, large surrounding garden with wildflowers and Mediterranean trees, access to a secluded beach with dock.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of Linen twice a week)
- Travel Assistance & Concierge Services
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Salt water, 15 x 7.5m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Private Boat Mooring: Yes
- Access to the Villa: Easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 2.5 hr drive or 30 min drive + 2 hr ferry
- Closest port: Porto Heli, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Koilada, 5 min drive
- Closest beach: Secluded beach, 1 min walk