Villa Pythea, Porto Heli, Greece
A refined luxury villa in Porto Heli
Overlooking the bay of Thyni, a picturesque seaside village in Porto Heli, this ultra-elegant estate welcomes guests in highly sophisticated living areas filled with antiques and artful virtuosity and surrounded by huge outdoor spaces embraced by panoramic sea-views and an inspiring, earthly exquisiteness.
Designed by a renowned Greek architect and styled by its very cosmopolitan and well-travelled owner, this villa is a warm home of highest standards, filled with the charms and collectables of the world, while serving as a unique sanctuary for refined art, peace and nature lovers.
Featuring a delicate silhouette, with smooth white surfaces and ample stone, the property stands out for its fine design, yet at the same time, it magnificently blends in with the surrounding setting. Large window openings gazing towards the Peloponnesian nature and the blue shades of the sea, inspire, soothe and elevate the living experience. The rural flair oscillates with the stylish ambience of the living spaces and the artistic heart of the property. We love the open-plan layout and the high ceiling of the house, as well as the mezzanine spaces unfolding upstairs, inspiring creativity and creating quiet reading and conversation corners.
A family house and a friends' haven alike, the villa is designed to safely welcome small kids, as well as to sleep and entertain larger groups of friends, who will be able to fabulously get-together in the common areas and the magnificent open-air terraces and garden. The bedrooms are divided in two separate levels allowing for privacy, while the multiple gathering points throughout the premises, are offering diverse socializing hotspots for guests to enjoy each other's company. From the large dining areas both indoors and outdoors, to smaller reading corners, up to the atmospheric home cinema and beautiful pool area, guests here, will discover a small oasis of seclusion, tranquility and subtle luxury.
Open-plan living & dining area, fully-equipped kitchen
- 1 Master bedroom en suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
Study area and casual sitting area
Sitting area & TV room, kitchenette, guest bathroom
- 3 Double bedrooms en suite with sitting area
- 1 Double bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
- 1 Single bedroom en suite (mostly suitable for staff)
Swimming pool with sun-loungers, al fresco dinning area, various sitting & lounging areas, large surrounding Mediterranean garden.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 16 x 7m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 2.5 hr drive or 30 min drive + 2 hr ferry
- Closest port: Porto Heli, 20 min drive
- Closest town: Koilada, 12 mins drive / Porto Heli, 20 min drive
- Closest beach: Secluded sandy cove, 10 min walk