Villa Condessa, The Peloponnese, Greece
Tuscany meets Greece
This Tuscan-style villa, combining modern conveniences with traditional charm and a handpicked selection of antiques, is set on a 400-acre estate above the historic village of Epidaurus, a 1.5 hour drive from Athens. Offering a refined country house experience and a stunning setting, including an animal farm, this property is a fine retreat for young and old.
The olive groves, stone walkways dotted with cypress trees and vineyards surrounding the villa, are all encircled by a private forest offering total seclusion from the outside world. And while the property is set in a private location with exclusive access to an enormous country estate, the proximity to beaches, fishing villages, many important ancient sites including the world famous summer theater of Epidaurus, picturesque monasteries, nearby islands accessible by water taxi and the charming old town at Nauplion, all offer a plethora of exciting nearby activities. The property/'s elaborate bird sanctuary and carefully maintained animal farm with horses, sheep and rabbits make this estate an ideal retreat for families with children, while it offers all guests a tranquil, healthy and restorative experience.
Featuring high wood-beamed ceilings and flagstone floors, the house is luxuriously furnished with antiques, all hand-selected by the owners. The shady loggia, with its ample rattan furniture, invites you to relax with a good book or enjoy delicious al fresco meals. Lazy summer afternoons can be spent sunbathing around the large pool or taking a stroll around the immense grounds of the estate. With a home cinema, snooker table and gym, this villa combines modern conveniences with traditional charm. It has a heated pool, central heating and two fireplaces that make it a great holiday retreat in the cooler winter months as well as the summer.
Entrance hall, library with fireplace, dining room, living room with fireplace, kitchen with breakfast area
- 1 Master bedroom with dressing room and both His and Hers bathrooms en suite
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and access to private terrace
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and access to a terrace
- 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and access to a terrace.
Home cinema, billiard room, gym, wine cellar
- 2 Triple bedrooms (each with three single beds) with ensuite bathrooms
Possibility to also use 2 additional twin bedrooms of inferior quality for guests' personel.
Swimming pool, extensive verandas and a covered Loggia with sitting and dining area, amazing landscaped garden
Caretaker’s flat used by villa/'s personel
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 16 x 8 m, heated (upon request & at additional request)
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Gym with weights and machines
- Home Cinema
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Athens, 1.5 hours drive
- Closest port: Epidavros, 10 min drive
- Closest town: Epidavros, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Old and New Epidavros, 10 min drive