Villa Vittoria, Patmos, Greece
Living in elegance in the heart of Patmos
From 6'150 euros/week
This Patmian residence, an example of fabulous restoration and refined taste, enjoys a privileged location in the very heart of Chora, undoubtedly the most beloved spot on the island. The monastery dominates the views from the open terraces while at just a short walk you will find yourself in the midst of the cosmopolitan happenings, an ideal location for this island/'s aficionados.
There has been a lot of restoration happening in Chora lately and this property certainly stands out as an excellent example of extreme care and wonderful taste. Much respect was paid to the original architecture and aesthetics of the anterior building and its surroundings. The high ceilings, the stone built walls, the wooden details, the colorful rugs and the lovely internal courtyard, rebirth the property/'s lost grace.
The intriguing layout of this residence offers plenty of independence to the guests while the traditional internal courtyard invites for convivial gatherings.
Living room, large kitchen and dining area, which gives way to the interior courtyard/garden.
- 1 Single bedroom en suite
Both bedrooms have independent entrances and access to a veranda.
- 1 Master bedroom, spacious and en suite
- 1 Double bedroom, large with private bathroom (on the ground level)
Roof terrace with views of the Monastery
For larger groups of friends, this 3-bedroom villa can be rented with the neighboring one bedroom suite.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Air-condition everywhere
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
easy, from paved road (no cars in Chora)
- Closest airport: Samos / Kos, 1 / 2.5 hrs by boat
- Closest port: Patmos Skala, 10 min drive
- Closest town: Patmos, In town
- Closest beach: Grikos Beach, 10 min drive