Villa Polymnia, Patmos, Greece
A charming residence in Patmos Chora
9'750 - 10'900 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Charming with its Patmian flair, this restored residence is located in the heart of the old town of Patmos, benefiting from a prime location close to the monastery and the unique mystical ambience of this aristocratic area. This is beautiful Patmos villa ideal for those who want an authentic experience of the island.
Offering the authentic living experience of old-school Patmian residences, yet modernized to fulfil standards of upscale accommodation, this 4-bedroom villa is equipped with all contemporary amenities, including modern bathrooms and a spacious fully-equipped kitchen.
We especially love the little outdoor spots to enjoy the Patmian sky with a glass of wine and inspiring views towards the monastery.
Open-plan living & dining area, spacious fully-equipped kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite (inferior due to lack of views)
- 1 Double bedroom en suite (inferior due to lack of views)
Living area, auxiliary kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Master Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
Private terrace with sitting area and side-view towards the Monastery
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily maid service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Easy, from paved road (no cars allowed in Chora)
- Closest airport: Samos (SMI) or Leros (LRS), 1 hr by boat / Kos (KGS), 2.5 hr by boat
- Closest port: Skala, 10 min drive
- Closest town: in Chora
- Closest beach: Grikos Beach, 10 min drive