Villa Penelope, Patmos, Greece
An exceptional seafront estate with private pool
Rates upon request
This aristocratic residence radiates Patmian authenticity without missing out on luxurious qualities like a private pool and the renowned Greek sea views. Located at walking distance from the main port and very close to the sea, this noble estate enjoys an elevated position as well as a garden, which spreads on several layers, planted with jasmine, fig trees and rosemaries.
This estate features an imposing main building, two independent guesthouses and a spacious pool area with both views to the monastery and the sea. A small pebble cove is just across the property/'s lower gate. Its style is a refined blend of Patmos folklore and the owners distinguished taste; the interiors are artfully decorated with handpicked antiques. Prime raw materials have been used for the entire estate like the handcrafted outside floors made of pebbles and beautiful Pelion stones.
The spacious bedrooms are en suite, all with distinct personalities and a romantic ambiance. You will never feel crowded in this villa, which offers a variety of interior and exterior areas to unwind. The heart of this residence, however, beats in the front shaded patio; it is there you will be enjoying your morning coffee gazing at the idyllic sea setting as well as cherishing your evening cocktail under candle light.
Living room, dining room, kitchen foyer, kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with private balcony and dressing area
- 1 Double bedroom (1,50 x 2,00) en suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with separate sitting area with two single beds (mostly suitable for kids) and kitchenette
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite with kitchenette.
Shaded patio, open-air dining area, pool with lounging chairs
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 8 x 10.5 m
- Air-conditioning in some bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Private parking
easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Samos / Kos, 1 - 2.5 hrs by boat
- Closest port: Skala, 2 min drive
- Closest town: Chora, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Grikos, 5 min drive