Villa Marianthi, Patmos, Greece
A Patmian beachfront retreat
Rates upon request
Stretching on a lengthy plot in the area of Petra, this property enjoys a rare beachfront location for Patmian standards with panoramic sea-views. Designed as six independent volumes, it uses contemporary and folklore elements to create an easy-living ambiance. Its spacious and independent layout make it ideal for larger parties who want private accommodation and a convivial atmosphere.
This large property stretches on three descending levels including the beach, ensuring private and comfortable accommodation, while benefiting from the privileged beachfront setting and stunning views. The exterior look is a picturesque combination of bright Cycladic style and Patmian idiosyncrasy, with colored and bright interiors charming up the living areas. The decor uses both, contemporary and folklore references to create an easy-living ambiance.
Outdoors, a plethora of picturesque and beautiful sea view balconies, sketched throughout the different volumes, allow guests to privately enjoy the open-air summer allure, whereas the grandiose pool terrace on the lower level, brings everyone together for spectacular congenial summer moments! The pool area includes a sophisticated state of the art kitchen, a large enough dining area for all guests, as well as couches, sun loungers and a beautiful wooden deck ideal for getting the perfect tan. Whether you want to walk down for a swim, engage in water sports at the animated Petra beach at five minutes walk or follow the small sandy path starting at the property/'s gate and leading to the more secluded Psili Ammos Beach, the strategic positioning of this estate exploits seaside summer living to the fullest!
This is a one-of-a-kind property for indulging, even as a large group, in private beachfront summer living on the sophisticated island of Patmos.
The property consists of one main house and 5 independent volumes:
Large sitting area with fireplace, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, opening up to 2 shaded terraces with sea view and a stone dining table
- 1 Twin bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with bathroom, 2 sea view terraces
Guest house 1
Sitting area with twin beds, dining area, kitchen
- 1 Double bedroom with sea views, private bathroom, shaded terrace.
Guest house 2
Dining area, open-plan kitchen, a few steps down living area with fireplace, mezzannine area
- 1 Double bedroom opening up to a shaded terrace
Guest house 3
Sitting and dining area with kitchenette opening up to a balcony with sea views
- 1 Double bedroom (sharing a bathroom)
- 1 Twin bedroom (sharing a bathroom)
Guest house 4
Sitting area with 2 built sofa beds, dining area, open-plan kitchen,
- 1 Double bedroom with private bathroom opening up to a shaded terrace with sea views
Guest house 5
Studio with kitchenette
- 1 Double bedroom with private bathroom opening up to a shaded terrace
Swimming pool area with umbrellas, lounging area, wooden deck with sunloungers, dining area, fully equipped bar and kitchen, barbeque, a satellite TV indoor room by the pool, a wide movie screen by the pool for outdoor “cinema-style” movie projections, pool bathroom and lockers, various gardens planted with fruits and vegetables.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 16 x 8 m, sea water
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Samos / Kos, 1 / 2.5 hrs by boat
- Closest port: Skala (Patmos), 10 min drive
- Closest town: Chora (main town of Patmos), 10 min drive
- Closest beach: On the beach (Petra Beach), 2 min walk