Villa Mango, Patmos, Greece
The joy of simplicity
5'530 - 17'430 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Withdrawn from the more "popular" areas, this villa appeals to Patmos connoisseurs, who appreciate the hidden beauties this mystical island has to offer. With its elevated location, it overlooks the famous beach of Kambos, offering views of the plain and sea. Following a more modern-naturalistic concept, its decor is light-minimal and overall relaxed.
The villa itself is built as two separate volumes providing for more independence and privacy. Inside, the decoration is light-minimal with modern appliances, a beautiful corian open-plan kitchen, cozy sofas and chill-out spots in white nuances, creating an airy and very "fresh" ambience.
The owners make use of the surrounding outdoor areas as part of their garden, believing in the maxim that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication! This villa is enjoyed by small groups of friends or family, or even a couple who wishes to experience Patmos in a more relaxed way.
Living and dining area, open plan kitchen
1 Master double bedroom en suite
1 Double bedroom sharing a bathroom with
1 Twin bedroom (these two rooms have a connecting door as well)
1 Double bedroom en suite
1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
Various sitting and dining areas, newly built swimming pool, surrounding indigenous garden
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 12 x 4m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Samos (SMI), 1 hr by boat, Leros (LRS), 1 hr by boat, Kos (KGS), 2.5 hr by boat
- Closest port: Skala (Patmos), 10 min drive
- Closest town: Skala (Patmos), 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Kampos, 2 min drive