Villa Isidora, Patmos, Greece
An aristocratic residence in the heart of Chora
This imposing restored residence is actually one of the first noble houses built in the heart of the old town of Patmos, benefiting from a prime location close to the monastery, yet perfectly sheltered within its massive stonewalls. This is an aristocratic gem for Patmos lovers, who want an authentic experience of the island.
From a little alley, one enters through a solid wooden door to the property/'s spacious courtyard, which allows for comfortable outside sitting arrangements, untypical for the usually narrow spaces of Patmos. Actually, there are 6 internal courtyards available plus, a wonderful terrace, divinely elevated, offering wonderful views of the monastery and the Aegean Sea.
The villa has been meticulously restored, maintaining the characteristic traditional architecture of the island as well as the folklore, yet very aristocratic interior style and decor, giving great attention to detail. The floors consist of beautifully polished wood, warmed by delicate carpets, while the ceilings also carry robust wood panels. Complementing the nostalgic ambiance and the tasteful antique furniture of this villa is a flair for comfortable accommodation and relaxing flair. This is a terrific residence for sophisticated Patmos lovers, who want to experience the island authentically albeit in a truly comfortable environment with no aesthetic flaws.
Hall with guest bathroom, sitting area, dining room, fully-equipped kitchen with pantry and access to internal yard where there is another auxiliary kitchen.
Sitting area, Office space
- 1 Master bedroom en suite, very spacious
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom sharing a bathroom with
- 1 Single bedroom (with an extra single sofa bed for a second person)
There are balconies and terraces all over the house with amazing views over Patmos, the Monastery and the windmills
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Air-condition in dinning area and uper sitting area
- Wi-Fi and TV
easy, from paved road (no cars in Chora)
- Closest airport: Samos / Kos / Leros, 1 / 2.5 hrs by boat
- Closest port: Patmos Skala, 8 min drive
- Closest town: Patmos Chora, In town
- Closest beach: Grikos beach, 10 min drive