Villa Salvia, Paros, Greece
Unpretentious beachfront grandeur
14'500 - 19'250 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Serenely gazing over the Aegean Sea this magnificent property is positioned on a small peninsula on the southwestern tip of the island. Showered with an impressive variety of flowers and aromatic herbs througout, with its volumes amphitheatrically descending over two separate levels, it effortlessly reaches a rare compilation of secluded sandy beaches, through a picturesque private path.
A Cycladic property by heart, this beautiful villa will instantly charm you wilth its massive white structure and artfully crafted pistachio-colored shutters. Simple and humble at first glance, yet aristocratic and grand in essence, this property offers an outstanding summer experience. Its large en suite bedrooms, interconnected through intriguing long corridors, perfectly accommodate guests in the main house while a totally independent wing on the garden level warmly welcomes additional friends, granting them overall privacy and the luxury of independent relaxing areas outdoors. Here, it is all about relaxing and enjoying life at a slower pace, while at the same time fully appreciating the priceless company of friends and family of all ages.
The ultra large outdoor terraces bring everyone together, whether for dining, for a swim in the large pool and lounging in the nearby cushioned sitting area or for simply taking in this stunning blossomed, seafront setting in one of its many calming sitting areas. The option to quickly go for a swim without really leaving the premises, ultimately captures the essence of a delightful summer.
Living area with large fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite with sofa bed
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite
- 1 Children room with 3 single beds en suite
Very spacious outdoor areas featuring a swimming pool area, a grand shaded lounge area, a dining area with bar and barbecue, as well as numerous smaller sitting areas spread throughout the property.
The property offers direct access to the beach through a private path.
Independent guest rooms with independent entrances
- 1 Guest apartment with twin/double bedroom en suite and independent living and kitchen area
- 2 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
The guesthouses open up to a beautiful patio sharing a dining and lounge area surrounded by garden.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Standard, 10 x 6m.
- Air Conditioning: Some Bedrooms.
- Ceiling Fans: In All Bedrooms
- Internet: WiFi
- Access to the Villa: Last 2 min on Easy dirt road
- Closest airport: Paros (PAS) 5 min drive
- Closest port: Paroikia, 20 min drive
- Closest town: Paroikia/Naoussa, 20/35 min drive
- Closest beach: Various Secluded small beaches, 1-2 min walk