Villa Marbella, Paros, Greece
Bohemian bliss in Paros
8'000 - 17'100 euros/week
Conceived with an ethnic spirit and embellished with colorful details, this is the villa for roaming wanderers looking to settle down in a luxury house not limiting their spirit. While in close proximity to lively Paroikia town, the lasting heart of the island, the property enjoys a rare location away from the fuss, in the up-and-coming area of Krios.
The effortless layout of the villa, featuring a Master bedroom in the main house and two independent guesthouses, each consisting of three and two bedrooms, guarantees complete privacy to groups composed of couples or families travelling with teenagers.
Warm colors, modern design with traditional details and carefully picked furniture give a unique heart-warming feeling to the interiors of the house. The outdoor veranda and pool terrace make the true highlight of the villa, as no day may come to an end without the guests enjoying a magical sunset over Paroikia bay, ideally with a cocktail in hand and a alfresco fabulous dinner in view.
Open plan living and dining area, fully-equipped kitchen with adjoining casual lounging space, guest bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with fireplace
Independent Guest House I
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite with access to the front terrace
Independent Guest House II
- 3 Double bedrooms en euite with access to the pool area
Infinity swimming pool with beanbags, pergola-shaded sitting & dining area, various lounging areas, pool shower.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: , infinity with sanitation system
- Underfloor heating/cooling system
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Wi Fi & Satellite TV
easy, from paved road.
- Closest airport: Paros airport, 25 min drive
- Closest port: Paros, 12 min drive
- Closest town: Paroikia, 12 min drive
- Closest beach: Marcello, 4 min drive