Villa Kynthia I, Paros, Greece
A cozy Cycladic retreat
Full of charm and with a Moroccan twist to its Cycladic flair, this beautiful villa encapsulates the essence of summer, offering walking distance to three beaches and the picturesque village of Aliki, as well as a lovely outdoor setting with an intriguing infinity swimming pool acting like the extension of the sea.
Offering a warm and inviting ambience, the interior design of this villa has a comfortable and light ethnic flair to it, with white walls and wooden beams on the ceilings, while it also blends Cycladic and ethnic elements of style.
Outdoors, the property features very spacious areas in the front, which besides the infinity pool, offer great space for al fresco dining and several cozy sitting areas with comfortable couches and mesmerizing Cycladic views. This summer residence allows for great unwinding, since it combines absolute comfort with the services of an excellent local cook. This villa is ideal for one family or two couples.
For larger groups, the property can also be combined with its neighboring five-bedroom villa, occupying the plot behind the it.
Living area, dining area, open-plan kitchen
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom with an extra bed and private bathroom.
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
Infinity pool, outdoor dining and sitting area, pool WC, barbecue.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Services of local cook who prepares breakfast and lunch/dinner
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, 10 x 5m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Last 2 min on Easy dirt road
- Closest airport: Paros (PAS), 10 min drive
- Closest port: Parikia, 20 min drive
- Closest town: Alyki, 2 min drive
- Closest beach: Secluded sandy beach, 5-8 min walk