Villa Fleriana, Paros, Greece
A refined estate close to Naousa
22'000 - 28'750 euros/week
Enjoying a hillside, verdurous location right above Kolimpithres beach and stunning views of the picturesque bay of Naoussa and its cosmopolitan town, this refined estate, consisting of a main residence and an independent guesthouse, a tennis court and small church shared with a neighbouring property, has a truly sophisticated aura and offers a unique living ambiance to discerned Paros lovers.
Elegantly constructed within a luscious Mediterranean garden, this residence has a modern Cycladic silhouette and a plethora of stone surfaces that wonderfully blend into its natural surroundings, providing charming outdoor areas. Large palm and olive trees add an exotic allure embellishing the already stunning open-air spaces.
The property is newly built with an elegant minimal flair, designer furniture and truly impressive artwork. A delightful home with a soul, it is evident that the property is made with great attention to detail and an understanding of how to create contemporary living areas with pampering amenities for comfortable and relaxed accommodation. While the main property hosts all common areas, including two separate living areas, a dining section, and a fully-equipped kitchen, it features two bedrooms and is suitable for a small family. The independent guest volume on the other hand, has a total of three bedrooms, while also featuring a living area and wonderful kitchen.
While the fine interiors charm guests with their elevated aesthetics, one fully falls in love with the expansive outdoor areas, offering such a glamorous and diverse open-air setting with multiple lounges and colorful seating arrangements. We are great admirers of the little things making stylistic statements and are fond of the mosaic floor designs on the terraces, especially of the dancing octopus and the little turtles playfully leading the way down to the tranquil infinity pool, which is perched above an olive grove.
This is indeed a marvelous estate for a large family or group of friends enjoying fine living, independent accommodation as well as a thoughtfully landscaped Mediterranean setting, close to the cosmopolitan town of Naoussa.
The property also lends itself for hosting wonderful events.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of Linen twice a week)
- Travel Assistance & Concierge Services
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, 25m2. 13.3 x 2m. Max Depth: 1.4m.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: High Speed WiFi
- Satellite TV, built-in Sonos sound system outdoors and indoors
- Tennis court and chapel shared with a neigboring property. Caique (wooden sailing boat) available upon request with an extra charge
- Access to the Villa: Easy from paved road
- Closest airport: Paros (PAS), 40 min drive
- Closest port: Parikia, 17 min drive
- Closest town: Naoussa, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Kolimpithres, 4 min drive