Contemporary flair and great location
12'000 - 21'000 euros/week
This beautiful villa, part of a prime secured private complex, is located in the prestigious area of Agios Lazaros, facing the west part of Mykonos and the historical island of Delos. It offers a fresh contemporary ambience with easy access to the sea, with stairs leading directly from the villa to a deck where tender boats can approach.
This traditional home is carved into the rocks of the hillside, blending in harmoniously with its natural surroundings. Contrasting the traditional exterior facade, the interior of the villa has been decorated in cool tones of white and beige. Contemporary furniture with elements of wood and stone make their own statement in the living spaces and give an overall sense of warmth.
Sunbathe around the infinity pool and unwind surrounded by the impressive views of the Aegean or escape from the midday heat in the shady outdoor sitting areas under the pergola.
Living area, open-plan kitchen and dining area
- 1 Master bedroom with attic with single bed and en suite bathroom.
Auxiliary kitchen, laundry room
- 1 Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom sharing a bathroom with
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom
There is an additional single room, suitable for staff use.
Infinity pool, sunloungers, shaded dining and sitting areas, bbq
- Daily cleaning service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Signature White Key Toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge services
For more information please please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 83 sqm, Infinity
- Air-condition everywhere
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
Easy from paved road
- Closest airport: Mykonos, 15 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos, 15 min drive
- Closest beach: Psarou Beach, 5 min drive