Villa Hermia, Mykonos, Greece
An opulent villa with stunning sea-views
17'500 - 49'000 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
This chic villa is located hilltop in the area of Pouli, on the southwestern side of Mykonos, marveling at exceptional views of the Aegean Sea and the island of Rhenia, while a fiery sunset is unfolding at its front in the evening. Enjoying a timeless Cycladic setting, it offers luxurious and refined accommodation, with each room mirroring the plush of a superior hotel suite.
Gracefully white and smooth in texture, this fine property stands out for its overall elegance adding a unique touch to the conventional Cycladic style. The stunning baby-blue shutters are the villa's distinctive aesthetic detail, beautifully dressing the windows inside-out and artistically blocking the natural light through their handcrafted, old-style blinds.
The overall feel of the property is fresh and summery, expensive and opulent. Inside, the living areas are warm, with soft, light wooden floors and brisk, white designer furniture, mixing modern Mediterranean flair with an exotic Balinese hint. The en suite bedrooms located on various levels are impeccable - two of them having window openings to the pool's interior - crowned by an ultra large and luxurious master suite on the top floor. The large common areas are meant for relaxing, entertaining guests in a bright open-plan living room and an elevated dining section with adjacent open-plan, state-of-the-art kitchen.
Outdoors, a wonderful pool area is adding to the property's finesse, featuring a stunning infinity pool and dreamy designer day beds, treating guests like modern-day emperors. For more open-air entertainment, guests are welcomed at the wonderful, shaded lounge filled with earth-colored cushions for drinks throughout the day and at the candle-lit dining table for culinary delight under the stars.
For larger parties, this property can be rented in combination with its sister villa located at the bordering plot.
Open-plan living and dining area and fully-equipped kitchen, guest bathroom.
- 1 Ultra spacious Master bedroom with sitting area and his and hers bathrooms
- 1 Small Double bedroom en suite (mostly suitable for teenagers/assisting personnel)
- 1 Double bedroom en suite (mostly suitable for teenagers/assisting personnel)
1st set of Guest Rooms
Two independent inter-connecting guestrooms, sharing a terrace with dining table. Also possibility to access the main house through its lower level.
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with mezzanine suitable for 2 children
2nd set of Guest Rooms
Two independent guestrooms, sharing a shaded terrace with dining table
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite
Infinity pool, sun loungers, shaded dining and sitting area, pool bar, BBQ
Independent staff house
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Salt water, 10 x 6m.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Mykonos (JMK) , 20 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos port, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos town, 12 min drive
- Closest beach: Ornos, 6 min drive