Villa Fedora, Mykonos, Greece
Cycladic chic meets minimalism
18'000 - 46'000 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Located at the prestigious area of Agios Lazaros, this magnificent villa offers dazzling sea vistas and superb accommodation on the island of Mykonos. Comprised of a main villa and a guesthouse, it is based on traditional Cycladic architecture, full of smooth-edged, curved lines and soft contours and surrounded by charming outdoor areas, including a sparkling pool with a wooden sundeck for total relaxation.
Inside, Cycladic chic meets minimalism, with whitewashed walls that echo the Greek light and large windows that literally bring the outside in. An airy feeling floods the living room that boasts large plush sofas and fireplace; simplicity and grace characterize the decor, while both living room, the adjacent dining area and fully equipped kitchen offer direct access to the stunning infinity pool. The bedrooms feature traditional wood ceiling beams, windows with superb views and all white linens that create a relaxing tone for a perfect night's sleep.
The outdoor lounge with built-in sofa and large lanterns is the perfect spot to sip a cocktail, while the outdoor dining area with wood fire BBQ will host endless dinner parties under the stars. Magnificent olive trees and a blissful rock garden with indigenous vegetation reflect the plain Mykonian landscape and create a harmonious setting.
The small villa elevates island decorating style to a new level with a simple but enchanting living room and dining area, all white bedrooms with small colorful details that put a fresh twist on the typical Cycladic white element and spacious balconies furnished with comfortable lounge chairs. With excellent amenities and a magnificent location, this villa is a ravishing island sanctuary in cosmopolitan Mykonos.
Entrance hall, open space living and adjacent living area, fully equiped kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
Playroom with ping pong table, yoga & pilates equipment, TV area
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite (one has also a built-in couch suitable for a child)
Entrance hall, living room and adjacent dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest bathroom
• 3 Double bedrooms en suite with balconies
• 1 Double bedroom with private bathroom and balcony
Infinity pool with lounging area, shaded dining and sitting area, pool bar, pool shower & WC, wood fire BBQ
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily maid service by dedicated staff (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, Salt water, heated (upon request, additional cost), 25 x 8m.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Sport Facilities: Gym (basic equipment), Ping pong table
- Handicapped friendly
- Access to the Villa: Easy from paved road
- Closest airport: Mykonos (JMK), 10 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos town, 18 min drive
- Closest beach: Psarrou, 10 min drive