Villa Callia, Mykonos, Greece
7'500 - 12'800 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
This beautiful summer home is located in the family-oriented area of Glyfadi, only a ten-minute drive from the vibrant Mykonos town. Being among the scarce beachfront properties so low to sea level, this villa emphasizes on its inviting outdoor areas, which are indeed tantalizing the Aegean shore.
Built as the perfect family summer retreat, this villa offers all modern comforts of a contemporary home equipped with simple-styled yet comfortable living areas and 4 en-suite bedrooms for great accommodation.
Its fantastic outside areas, including a swimming pool, are very generous in size, staging most of the convivial get-togethers, whether for breakfast, lunch and dinner or simply for enjoying the immediate summer bliss evoked by the surrounding setting! This is a very appropriate villa for one family with children and a nanny or grandparents, who wish to enjoy the cosmopolitan Mykonos flair in the private sphere of a secluded beachfront domicile.
Entrance, sitting and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest bathroom. Staff room occupied by the villa housekeeper.
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
Casual sitting area, sea-view terrace
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms en suite
Sea-water swimming pool, shaded dining and sitting area, barbecue, lounging areas, pool bathroom.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily maid service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Salt water, 13 x 7m.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Easy from paved road
- Closest airport: Mykonos (JMK) 20 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos port, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos town, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Quiet sandy beach, 5 min walk