Villa Anjie, Mykonos, Greece
Hideaway in Mykonos
11'600 - 15'400 euros/week
This charming villa fusing Myconian architecture with Mexican folklore, is located on the hillside above Lia beach on the southwest of the island. With its calm secluded setting and wonderfully relaxing amenities, it offers a serene villa experience in one of the world's most cosmopolitan islands.
Mykonos has long been synonymous with vibrant holidays, but here you can have the best of both worlds: this part of the island is less developed, with panoramic views of the Aegean, yet Mykonos town, with its bars, restaurants, shops and nightlife is just thirty minute drive away. Due to its elevated position, the villa features breathtaking sea views from all the bedrooms in a peaceful setting with natural surroundings: in its beautiful garden one can find several old trees including fig, flowering cacti as well as a 100-year old olive tree.
The villa features elements of traditional Myconian architectural style like the natural stone and white-washed walls, which it pleasantly blends with Mexican-style handcrafted art and furniture pieces creating a warm and cheerful ambience. The sitting area is furnished with over-sized white sofas and chunky wooden tables and cabinets made from reclaimed antique wood opening up to an amazing pergola shaded lounging area for perfect lingering during all hours. One level below, an expansive pool terrace offers a shaded dining area where you can dine al fresco, while enjoying the views across the island and the Aegean.
Spacious Living room, dining room, traditional kitchen, guest bathroom.
- 1 Master double bedroom en suite
- 1 Double bedroom with king size bed en suite with private veranda and sea view
- 1 Double bedroom and
- 1 Double bedroom sharing one bathroom
- 1 Independent pool suite with double bedroom and en suite bathroom (with independent entrance)
Swimming pool, al fresco dining area, various sitting areas, barbecue, surrounding Mediterranean garden
Independent staff quarters used by the villa staff within the garden.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Salt water, 13 x 6m.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Last 10 min on steep dirt/paved road, 4x4 Car recommended
- Closest airport: Mykonos (JMK), 20 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- Closest beach: Lia, 2 min drive