Villa Alena, Mykonos, Greece
Where a sweet home awaits
7'500 - 19'250 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Built in one of the island's secret corners with panoramic views to the deep blue, this unique villa is a prism through which to experience all that Mykonos has to offer while remaining a heart-warming, homey base, inviting you to get away from it all. Playful, colourful and young, it promises to fulfil your expectations of a summer bathed in Cycladic lush.
Drawing on the local architecture, the villa's rounded, flowing shapes achieve a unique style that complements the straight traditional lines. Both the main volume and the stone-built poolside guest house are beautifully decorated with hand-made furniture and eclectic art, revealing high aesthetics and personal involvement. The rooms and comfortable common areas form a harmonious combination of wood and stone, featuring beautiful built-in beds, couches and bathroom furniture, creating a sensational, airy feeling.
The outside space is equally magnificent, striking a balance between private and common moments, with various lounging areas offering opportunities for relaxing solitude as well as socializing. Exclusively made up of indigenous flora, the villa's garden reflects the surrounding natural beauty, while a steep path leads you to the crystal waters of a small pebble cove - a perfectly good reason to hop out of the infinity pool and explore the area.
Open plan living area with many lounging spots, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, “running room” with TV, and guest bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom ensuite with walk-in closet and private terrace
- 1 Double bedroom ensuite with walk-in closet
- 1 Single bedroom (trundle bed that can be turned into 2 single beds) sharing a bathroom with
- 1 Twin bedroom
Staff quarters used by the villa housekeepers
Independent Guest Room
- 1 Double bedroom ensuite by the pool
Infinity pool with sun loungers, shaded dining and sitting area, BBQ
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily maid service by resident staff (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Salt water, 100m2.
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Ceiling Fans: In All rooms
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Easy from paved road (last part of the drive is a bit steep)
- Closest airport: Mykonos (JMK), 20 min drive
- Closest port: Mykonos port, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Mykonos town, 12 min drive
- Closest beach: 10 min walk to secluded pebble beach through steep path