Villa Orsalia, Kythnos, Greece
Private luxury on the island of Kythnos
Located in one of the few remaining unexplored Greek islands, this villa is a true gem, spurring of elegance and unpretentious luxury. Designed by a famous Greek architect with a love for the Mediterranean light and the alluring, disciplined white geometrical shapes, it guarantees seclusion and a laid-back vacation for souls looking to settle for no less than a lavish sojourn in an unexplored destination.
Geometrical perfection also defines the interior spaces, consisting of large, en suite bedrooms flooded with natural light and wonderful views due to the property’s exceptional location mirroring a private island ambiance, while the common living area is modern and white extending to the marvellous outdoors. The effortless layout, with sea-views from all bedrooms and easy access to the main terrace, invites guests to relax under the sun spending lazy days by the pool in anticipation of quiet nights under the stars.
The impressive infinity pool hanging just above a rocky peninsula is the pinnacle of the gorgeous front terrace leaving the eye to rest on the captivating view towards the vast blue of the Aegean Sea. Destined for truly discerning groups seeking serene vistas and a blissful lifestyle away from the crowds, while enjoying all aspects of private island life.
Open-plan living and dining area with seaviews, fully-equipped kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with independent access through the terrace (option to be connected with the main house via a corridor)
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 3 Twin/Double bedrooms en suite
Staff quarters used by live-in staff.
Infinity swimming pool with sunloungers, shaded sitting area, barbecue, various lounging areas and al fresco dining.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 75 sqm, Infinity with sea-water
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Table Tennis
- Movie projector in living room
- WiFi & Satellite TV
last 1 km on dirt road (4x4 car recommended).
- Closest airport: Athens, 2.5 hour ferry ride & 1 hour drive
- Closest port: Merichas, 35 min drive
- Closest town: Chora, 30 min drive
- Closest beach: Secluded beach, 4 min walk