Villa Ippoliti, Kefalonia, Greece
Coastal serenity in Kefalonia
20'000 - 25'000 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
Offering breathtaking uninterrupted views of the Ionian Sea and Kefalonia's incredible landscape, this new property is a haven of tranquility and natural beauty, situated right on the northwest shoreline. Offering spacious accommodation in very elegant living spaces, a stunning infinity pool, panoramic sunsets and the soothing sound of the waves, this villa is a wonderful option for families or larger groups.
Lovingly designed by the family with an equine theme to reflect their love of horses, the property has both a main house and guest house known as the stable block. These are separated by a covered, outdoor bar alongside a lounge area designed in the form of a circular 'horse walker' that would have historically been used for olive pressing, providing both privacy and common areas for guests to relax and unwind. The equestrian designs are nestled amongst interiors that stay true to Kefalonian traditions with rustic stone walls, natural woods and fabrics in light tones and linens in cream and cool blue, a harmonious match to the striking Grecian blue shutters adorning its windows.
Outdoors, the generous patio provides a large infinity pool, shaded dining area and many spaces for reclining, the perfect place for guests to come together and swim, lounge, sip a cocktail or dine al fresco. Just a short drive away is the picturesque fishing town of Fiscardo, with its fresh fish restaurants that offers also access to the nearby island of Ithaca. The seclusion of Jerusalem beach is only a 10-minute walk beyond the property, which is located at the end of the access road, limiting traffic to beachgoers for added solitude. The luxurious quiet and restorative atmosphere of this villa ensures an unparalleled stay in this hidden corner of paradise.
Large sitting room with dining area, open plan fully equipped kitchen leading to the outdoor terrace, guest bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Master double bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom with in-room bath tub sharing a bathroom with
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom
Independent Guest House - Stable Block
Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area, accessing a shaded sitting area, guest bathroom
- 2 Double bedrooms with access to private terraces, sharing one private bathroom each with
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms
Lower Level (with independent access)
Large cinema room with office facilities
- 1 Double bedroom with super king size bed en suite with freestanding bath and separate rain shower and study/sitting area with TV and fridge
Infinity swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrellas, pool gazebo with sitting area, large shaded outside dining area, BBQ and bar area, wine bodega, various lounging areas, large surrounding Mediterranean garden, Independent gym with weights & machines
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, Fresh water, 15m length.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: WiFi
- Home Cinema
- Heos music system, Sky and Apple TV, Cinema Marantz system TV
- Sport Facilities: Gym
- Access to the Villa: Easy, from paved road (last 1 minute on easy dirt road)
- Closest airport: Kefalonia (EFL), 1 hour and 10 min drive
- Closest port: Fiscardo, 15 min drive
- Closest town: Maganos, 6 min drive
- Closest beach: Jerusalem, 15 min walk