Villa Piedra, Kea (Tzia), Greece
Modern seafront splendor in Kea
This property is part of our exclusive portfolio. Find out more here.
6'560 - 13'110 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
This striking property is located along the rocky coastline of Koundouros, a lively area with beach bars, water-sports and nice dining options. With its natural stone surfaces and soil colours it discreetly embellishes this beautiful seafront setting interspersed with rocks and small sandy beaches. Beautifully modern throughout, it offers a fabulous summer experience in comfortable living spaces, stunning outdoor areas and walking distance to the beach.
Blending traditional elements, like the pre-existing windmill, around which the entire home was incepted as a modern afterthought and the use of stone with a modern approach to architecture and design, this property achieves to offer a living experience that is up to the highest international standards of luxury, while at the same time preserving a regional identity.
Prepared to host one family with elder children or three couples of friends, it offers beautiful and independent accommodation in very pleasant, modern bright spaces with multiple openings allowing the view of the sea to penetrate the interiors. The master suite is especially lovable; located on the upper floor of the windmill, it enjoys a fairy-tale touch with its round walls and fabulous sea views.
Most of all, this is a residence that loves its particular setting and its summer mode and emphasis is given to the outdoor spaces, which are grand, comfortable and wildly enjoying the rocky seaside. Windy at times and always authentic, here, you can feel the Aegean breeze and witness a flaming sun set in the evening. On the spacious terraces, which offer diverse yet always comfortable seating, there is also a wind-protected section for guests who want a quiet al fresco mood.
Open-plan living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom en suite
- 2 adjacent double bedrooms en suite, each with independent entrance and a built-in sofa bed (one of them has a kitchenette as well)
Various lounge areas, bbq, alfresco dining, infinity swimming pool, outdoor shower, pool bar with sound system, shaded lounge area by the pool, sun beds & umbrellas, wind-protected seating area, walking distance to a small cove right below.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: Infinity, Salt water, 16.5 x 4m. sea water, chlorinated
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Ceiling Fans: In All Bedrooms
- Internet: WiFi
- SONOS sound system and Satellite TV
- Access to the Villa: Easy, from paved road (last 10 min on dirt road)
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 1 hr boat and 1 hr drive
- Closest port: Korissia, 45 min drive
- Closest town: Ioulis, 25 min drive
- Closest beach: 5 min walk to a secluded cove and 10 min drive to Koundouros beach