Villa Citrus, Hydra, Greece
Moments of joy by the sea
6'500 - 9'450 euros/weekAvailability & Pricing
This sophisticated summer villa exemplifies artful elegance and modern simplicity in the context of Hydra's architectural tradition. Enjoying one of the most privileged positions that we have ever seen, it is located in a remote part of the island, built right on a beautiful thin pebble shore.
The location of this beautiful villa is as close as you can get to the sea! Your transportation is mainly arranged by sea taxis or by private boat but you can also enjoy the island flair by taking a long walk to the picturesque and cosmopolitan town of Hydra.
The villa itself is a perfect blend of traditional and modern contemporary aesthetics, enhanced by art at its best. Much attention has been paid to the decoration and overall style of this beloved home, by combining some fine antique furniture with modern art and design elements, colorful canvas, cozy sofas with light colors, which altogether create a perfectly balanced ambiance.
Open-plan living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest bathroom, staff bedroom en suite.
- 1 Double bedroom with additional single bed with en suite bathroom (ideal also for 3 children)
- 1 Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with additional single bed en suite
- 1 Independent guest room with three single beds en suite (inferior, ideal for teenagers)
Pergola-shaded terrace facing the sea with dining area, sun loungers and a smaller bistrot table, picturesque seating tucked inside the garden area, a stunning large upper level lounge and smaller seating area at the same level, private sun loungers and umbrella at seafront.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Air Conditioning: All Bedrooms.
- Internet: Moderate Speed WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Private Boat Mooring: Private Dock
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 1.5 hr by boat (or 3 hrs drive) & 15 min by sea taxi
- Closest port: Hydra, 10 min by sea taxi
- Closest town: Hydra, 10 min by sea taxi
- Closest beach: Right on a thin pebble beach