Villa Callista, Hydra, Greece
Authentic atmosphere in a luxurious setting
This gracious stone residence sits majestically on one of the hills embracing the picturesque town of Hydra and offers breathtaking views of what the famous island stands for: the town's exceptional neoclassical architecture, the grounded beauty of the Argosaronic gulf and the Mediterranean charm that combines green vegetation and rocky hills reaching into the deep blue.
The style and architecture of this rare villa reveal an eclectic taste that lovingly spreads throughout the indoor and outdoor spaces, seeking to underline the beauty of traditional materials and fearlessly mark the passing of time, while focusing on comfort and lush.
Ideal for two families, the indoors' smart layout evenly divides the bedrooms between two floors, framing the living areas, while allowing guests to both relax in the house's comfortable and large spaces, but also to freely experience the island's cosmopolitan life, at just a few minutes' walk. The outdoor areas invite guests to delve into the chic splendor of Hydra and enjoy the scenery in full isolation, right above the heart of the island's town. The covered outdoor dining area offers impressive vignettes of majestic views through arched openings, while its exceptional stone-cobbled pool lures even the most resisting guests to leave grey winter days behind and plunge into an endless summer.
Sitting and dining area, fully equipped kitchen with direct access to the veranda and pool
- 1 Double bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 Twin bedroom with private bathroom
Main living and dining area, modern open plan kitchen, guest bathroom
Staff bedroom with 1 Single bed (available upon request & at an additional cost)
- 1 Master bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom
- 2 Twin bedrooms sharing a bathroom
Swimming pool, sun loungers, shaded dining and sitting area, barbecue, pool bathroom
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: 45m2.
- Air Conditioning: Some Bedrooms.
- Ceiling Fans: In Some Bedrooms
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Athens (ATH), 1.5 hr ferry + 30 min drive
- Closest port: Hydra, 15 min walk
- Closest town: Hydra, 15 min walk
- Closest beach: 20 min, various small coves reachable by boat