Villa Fresca, Evia, Greece
A summer villa with superb private beach
Rates upon request
This beautiful summer residence is built near Marmari, in the shores of South Evia. It has a truly charismatic location, tucked within an enormous fenced estate with dense Mediterranean garden, descending down to the sea-level and forming a unique bay with a long sandy beach and a private dock.
This traditional one storey house was recenty refurbished and its interior spaces and decor were face-lifted, offering a tasteful, modern and homy ambiance in predominantly white tones.
While indoor spaces are ergonomic and convenient for a family or two, this property is mostly designed to enjoy the outdoors. The marvelous shaded and open-air sitting areas complement the overall overwhelming feeling of relaxation, always offering stunning sea views. The house features the most precious qualities for the ultimate summer vacation away from it all: Mediterranean flair, unparalleled natural scenery and an amazing private beach and dock, a real privilege for boat enthusiasts.
Dining and living area with fireplace, full bathroom, fully equipped kitchen.
- 2 Double bedrooms sharing a bathroom
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom with use of the common full bathroom
- 1 Small Twin bedroom with very small en suite bathroom
Various shaded lounging and dining areas. A pathway leading to a small built-in sitting area. Further down, a jetty suitable for a small boat, beach bar, barbeque and shaded sitting area. A walk down the garden leads to a private sandy/thin pebble beach.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Air condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Athens, 1 hr boat and 30 min drive
- Closest port: Marmari, 2 min drive
- Closest town: Marmari, 2 min drive
- Closest beach: Right on a private sandy/thin pebble beach