Villa Ares, Corfu, Greece
25'000 - 45'000 euros/week
Located on the north-east coast of the island, nearby the serene and scenic fishing village of Agios Stefanos, this beachfront estate, with all its grandeur, seems peacefully tucked away on a virgin piece of land reminiscent of Greek myths.
It is positioned among ancient olive groves, dense vegetation and soothing water fountains with the plot smoothly descending amphitheatrically into an unusually secluded, virtually private beach. Residents of this estate, no matter their age, are lulled by the sound of the sea while they can admire spectacular views to the Corfu Channel stretching from the mountains of Albania up to Corfu's own gentle hills.
This residence offers a great living experience as it exquisitely balances sheer grandeur with exceptional domestic comfort: the interiors feature sleek marble floors and sparkling chandeliers with opulent contemporary designer fabrics dressing soft-colored and magnificently comfortable beds and couches. Overall spacious en suite bedrooms with stunning sea views are decorated with fine Italian inlaid marble whereas the master bathroom and VIP suite are also equipped with sunken oval baths for two. The sea-view kitchen, blending superb aesthetics with professional equipment, is a dream come true for stylish gourmet aficionados and a wonderful gathering point for leisurely enjoying an evening cocktail while dinner is being prepared. All interior spaces are intriguing, however, the property's outdoor-spaces are pure bliss: an elegant, extensive terrace features a large mosaic horizon swimming pool with built-in Jacuzzi, sun loungers as well as various shaded sitting areas, all complemented with just perfect sea views. For the genuinely romantic, the estate's hidden treasure is to be discovered following the private path through the olive trees to the beach up to its petite stone clad beach house equipped with deck chairs and comfortable sofas. Get ready for your private beach party under the starlit sky! As the entire area is illuminated at night this will become your favorite hangout at all hours.
Entrance hall, spacious sunken lounge and dining area with fireplace and direct access to the main pool terrace, large open plan kitchen with island breakfast bar leading to covered outdoor sitting area.
- 1 Suite with king size bed, en suite dressing room and bathroom
- 1 Master suite with queen size bed and adjoining study/sitting area (with sofa bed suitable for 1 child) with en suite bathroom and direct access on to main terrace and pool area
- 1 Master suite with king size bed with fireplace and separate dressing room and en suite bathroom and private terrace overlooking the pool and sea
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom and windows opening on to balconies
Lower Ground Floor
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms each with en suite bathroom and direct access to lower terrace and garden.
Various sitting and dining areas, infinity swimming pool with built-in Jacuzzi, pool shower, lounging area, paved pathway leading to the secluded beach, beach-house with suntanning and lounging area.
- Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Maid Service (Change of linen twice a week)
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
- White Key Signature toiletries
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool: heated (upon request, additional cost), 14.5 x 8m.
- Air Conditioning: Everywhere.
- Internet: WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Corfu (CFU) 45 min drive or 5 min drive and 20 min by sea-taxi
- Closest port: Corfu, 40 min drive or 20 min by sea-taxi
- Closest town: Corfu, 40 min drive or Agios Stefanos, 7 min walk
- Closest beach: Right on a secluded thin pebble beach