Villa Sapfo, Antiparos, Greece
This small but very charming villa is located at a three minute walk from the prestigious beach of Soros, probably the most beautiful sandy beach in Antiparos. It has a typical Cycladic architecture and beautiful indoor spaces complemented by a large terrace with a shaded dining area. Majestic sea views towards the island of Paros and a small manicured garden complete this summer setting.
This charming fresh "petite" villa features large living and dining areas with beautiful stone floors and a combination of Greek an ethnic furniture handpicked with great care and love and has actually often been featured in decoration magazines for its exceptional taste.
With a brand new swimming pool, this villa is ideal for a small family or a small group of friends who appreciate elegance and the close proximity to the beach.
Living room, open plan kitchen with dining area
- 1 Master bedroom en suite
- 1 Double bedroom with private bathroom.
- 1 Independed Double room en suite (slightly inferior mostly suitable for staff)
Infinity swimming pool, front terrace with sitting and dining area and back protected terrace with dining/ sitting area and barbeque
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toilletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge services
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Infinity swimming pool, 9,65 m x 4,5 m
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros, 40 min drive and 10 min by boat
- Closest port: Paros, 45 min drive and 10 min by boat
- Closest town: Antiparos, 20 min drive
- Closest beach: Soros Beach, 3 min walk