Villa Loretta , Antiparos, Greece
The ultimate beach villa on Antiparos
Tucked among tall palm trees on the shore of Panagia and drizzled by the fresh sea aura, this beautiful beach house offers a true taste of summer. White and beautiful in its structure and island-chic in its essence, it will enchant you with its charming living areas and this most fabulous beach ambience that is at the core of its living experience.
We consider this to be a fabulous abode for two families with children, who will fall in love with the beach setting and the exotic thrill of such a location. While the villa is designed to pamper guests with all comforts necessary for a lavish stay, it clearly stands out for its outdoor areas and proximity to the sea. Comfortable pillows and glorious views embellish the enchanting al fresco areas, which to a large extent are right on the silky sandy beach, making your shoes a redundant accessoire!
Whether for beach and sun-lovers during the day, or for sunset romantics in the evening, this private beach resort is a place of happiness for guests of all ages.
The property is built close to the road and is actually located only a short bike ride away from Antiparos town.
Sitting and dining area, open-plan kitchen and one additional kitchenette
A few steps up
- 2 Twin bedrooms with private bathroom each
- 2 Master bedrooms en suite with private independent sea view terrace
Extra bedroom (sharing bathroom with the twin bedroom of the ground level) that can be used by nanny or other assisting personnel.
Independent Guest Suite
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with wonderful sea view
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section
- Swimming pool 6 x 8m
- Safe mooring (buoy) in front of the villa
- Rib (7,5m) available with skipper at extra cost
- Air-condition & Ceiling fan in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
easy, from paved road
- Closest airport: Paros, 20 min drive and 10 min by ferry
- Closest port: Paros, 35 min drive and 10 min by ferry
- Closest town: Antiparos, 2 min drive
- Beachfront: Direct acess to a sandy public beach