Villa Berenice, Antiparos, Greece
Unique & Characterful
8'500 - 17'000 euros/week
This stone-built property pleasantly contrasts the tranquil setting of Antiparos, bringing an old mansion flair to this Cycladic island. Making the most of its fabulous position, this property impresses with its magnificent paved verandas and outdoor spaces, offering unobstructed views of the island and direct access to a unique sandy beach.
Featuring a magnificent internal courtyard, the main house stands gloriously in the middle of lavish gardens, uncommon for the arid landscape of Antiparos.
The very tastefully selected interior makes this property a unique living experience with the fusion of rustic furnishings, creating truly personal and interesting rooms. The spacious fully equipped kitchen and living room area inspire for gatherings of all types while the many windows fill the place with natural light and give the whole space a feeling of airy as they open out to the yard for dining al fresco. This is a perfect locale to recharge one/'s batteries away from the noise of daily life.
Spacious entrance, sitting area, large fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast table. Access to the internal courtyard and terrace.
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 2 Single bedrooms en suite
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with small sitting area and private veranda
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite with direct garden access
Independent Guest House
- 2 Double bedrooms en suite with separate entrances
Large garden, shaded terraces with dining and sitting areas, barbecue, access to sandy beach.
Staff quarters used by the villa housekeeper
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool 5 x 10 m
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros Airport, 25 min drive & 10 min by boat
- Closest port: Paros, 30 min drive & 10 min by boat
- Closest town: Antiparos, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Right on a sandy beach